Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Book Club Meeting at 7 p.m.


The book club is meeting at 7 p.m. this Wednesday.

Today we are discussing Little Women (bought from #LittleThingsofInterest on Etsy).  (I highly recommend her books. They have illustrations and texts on the page. Which is why I could not glue all my books in. Driving myself BATTY in the process of making this.)




But don't worry: What Happens in Book Club Stays in Book Club.



I cut that sign out from a Paper Source catalogue. (I find Paper Source catalogues to be good sources for mini cutouts, as evidenced by the bookmark box.) And then I made the frame.

What book should we read for our next book club? Can you find any favorites among our selection? We have literature, mysteries, art books, cook books, Young Adult, travel, classics, women's literature etc. on this bookshelf.


Have a great week!




6 comments:

  1. They'll have Lots of fun at the club meeting, especially with such a fantastic collection of books.
    Hugs,
    Drora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it's anything like the book club I belong to, they will end up not discussing the book. :) At my book club, I actually had to ask to discuss the book for a few minutes so I could clear up some questions I had. Lol. Hope all is well with you!

      Delete
  2. What fun it must be to pick up all these wonderful tiny books and actually read them! I guess some things are worth having to pick up again and again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the illustrations in the Jane Austen series by Little Things of Interest are AMAZING! I tried to keep one open on the shelf so you can slightly see it (in the middle).

      Delete
  3. Wow...all readable...that's amazing. I'd be going crazy. I love your shelves and how you can see all the book covers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect motto for any club! *LOL* I bet they'll have loads of fun and laughter while "discussing" the featured books (in many places of Europe this would go hand in hand with having a glass or two of prosecco). And I had a lot of fun having a closer look at the interior of your book store. What a great idea to have different and matching book ends for example. Well, and whatever book they'll choose from this offer for the next meeting will be a good choice - they all need to be read.

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete