I considered doing stone on the front bottom to match the side walls. I made a sample on cardboard
But for some reason, it didn't look right.
So I painted it all blue.
I also flirted with building the second floor, going as far as to cut the plywood floors and one wall (love that wall shape).
But then I decided against that for now. Too many space constraints in my apartment.
I added the door handles from Ron Stetkewicz Miniatures
Next I am working on lighting and painting the letters of the name. I can't decide if it should be gold or white, so I'm making a sample of each.
And I keep getting distracted and making more books.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!