So now we have tulips, hydrangeas, and daffodils. All the kits are from Artistic Florals.
I took out all the parts of the Big Apple Miniaturists kit, which I last worked on in 2017! I will be excited if I finish this club project.
I thought I just had to glue the pieces together, but apparently there is still some measuring and cutting involved. But I did it. And it made me very happy.
Unfortunately, I can't find where I placed the screen door, so that is still to be found.
And then I couldn't decide whether I should go for it and add a light in the ceiling. We had shingled to allow for lights. My friend suggested just the light by the door. I ordered one from Miniatures.com, but it is on back-order. And I am impatient. (Apparently after 3 years of waiting. Lol.) And this really had the perfect space for a light with that groove in the middle of the roof to hide the wire. I ordered lights from Evan's Design.
And VOILA! Light!
The hard part is going to be committing to where I place the flowers.
And I can't decide if I should add the additional poles to place in the front to hold up the roof, since there is such a long roof overhang.
Hope everyone is doing well and #stayingsafe!