Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving 2019!

Happy Thanksgiving!

May I offer you some appetizers while we wait? What would you like to drink? 


Lots of cooking going on in the kitchen!




Hurray! Dinner is ready!


I can't wait to dig into the turkey dinner! With carrots, broccoli, peas, sweet potatoes (I really need some mashed potatoes and cranberries. Next year.)


And another favorite part of Thanksgiving: dessert!

Someone brought Turkey Pops (made by Kiva).

And  pumpkin pie, a fruit tart, a cherry pie and an apple pie. Yummy! 



Looks like someone brought one more cake from CottonTail miniatures on Etsy: a gingerbread cake with stars. Love Gingerbread!



They all look scrumptious!

Which desserts would you choose? 

Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving!





6 comments:

  1. I would like a taste of EVERYTHING, please Penelope, since it All looks Delicious!!!
    And what a lovely little kitchen and dining room, to be eating it in too! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to fill your plate!
      Yes, there's still work to be done on that kitchen, but I do love it. I need to improve its lighting.

      Delete
  2. Yummy food! I got hungry just looking. I love the kitchen.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I want to eat some fruit tart and gingerbread cake now!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving and a productive weekend!

      Delete