Friday, September 9, 2016

Hydrangeas - my first paper flowers!

I finally finished this NAME roundtable kit.  I bought it because I liked the modern container.  I made the container last summer, and then stopped for some reason.   So I was determined to finish it this summer.  Have I said before that I have too many kits?  I have BOXES and BOXES of kits. I always persuade myself that it's like taking a mini class - which it is, of course.


When I first started making the flowers, I really thought that it wasn't going to work for me.  And I should just buy some flowers to put in the container.  So I stopped to let it dry and started again the next night, and it started to look like a hydrangea!  Now I am tempted to try to make one in blue!

And Penelope's Dollhouses is on Instagram now - following the lead of Kitty and Kat Miniatures!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! I'm so glad you didn't gave up =) Made a great result.
    You're on Instagram? have to look you up then, I do take time to look at Instagram from time to time, while still on my blog break =)
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete