Saturday, January 23, 2016

A belated thank you to Hannah for the lovely Christmas gifts - now added to the Malibu nursery!

I received some lovely Christmas gifts from Hannah, although my pictures do not do them justice.


A riding horse, a sheep pull toy, a little angel and 2 books.  I especially love the expressions on the horse and the sheep!


Maybe, here you can see the horse's expression better.



And as you can see, I am still playing around with the Malibu baby bedroom.  I would like to add another bed for a toddler, but then it will probably look crowded. 

Meanwhile, we have a lot of snow here in NYC:




So hopefully tomorrow will be a good day for sledding and hot chocolate!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations for the gorgeous toys Hannah made you!
    I hope soon the weather will get better for you in NY.
    Keep warm and take care.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice gifts! I kinda miss the snow. I used love looking at it.. from indoors. I remember the quiet as it fell also. sighhh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great fun - probably especially because it was the first snow of our winter. The kids did not want to stop playing in it.

      Delete
  3. I missed this, thanks for your kind words, I'm so happy you liked the package =)
    Hope you had fun with the snow! Ours are melting right now..
    I do love summer, but at winter, I want a lot of snow, we got quite a lot, but now it's all melting away.
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete