Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Christmas preparations are under way in the Malibu Beach House (the family has partially moved in as they've given up waiting for the builder to complete the last 2 floors.   The builder got overwhelmed by all the detailed painting required.)


The children are baking Christmas cookies. 



(The cookie baking set is from Sue Ayers on eBay (the shop is sueslittlethings) (with some additions), and the furniture is from  PRD Miniatures(the couch is from MiniModernista).

Santa's elves are making the final toys and having a good time discussing their Christmas party.



Another view - which includes one elf who is wrapping presents.  You can see the little green bear from HannahsMiniatyrer.blogspot.com.  A very happy child will receive him as a present!



I am proud of my handmade wrapping paper holder (made with toothpicks and coffee stirrers).

.

And here is the outside of the little house (it is the Miniatures.com 2014 contest build).  Santa's sleigh is being loaded up with lots of presents.  And the reindeer are getting ready for their flight.




Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

  1. What a great decorated Christmas tree, I love it!
    groetjes van Marijke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is fun to try out something different (more elegant) in miniature than what I have in real life. In real life, our tree is a mix of many different ornaments, most of which are playful for the kids, and many of which have their own memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm behind with my comments =) But now I'm sick and trying to enjoy myself reading a few posts a saved for later =)
    I love the Christmas tree here!! Beautiful! And so nice to see the teddy getting ready to be a present for a kid =)
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon! Thank you so much for all your comments - I really appreciate them. I love your little teddy! Now he has moved into the Malibu house (where he is safe from my children).

    ReplyDelete