Tuesday, September 28, 2021

When The Magic Portal Celebrates Partner Pursuit

 When The Magic Portal celebrates my debut novel Partner Pursuit, it goes ALL IN.

 Lol. It helps when you know the owner :)

Here's a book reading:




One of my closest friends Ketsia Elie of Itty Bitty Adventures made mini versions of my book for me.
I am so touched. And now all the animals get to listen to it :)

Here's the author opening up the box of those first copies of her novel. 




And yes, The Magic Portal is featuring Partner Pursuit in its windows. 



My second book Is This For Real? will feature a miniaturist, but Partner Pursuit features a lawyer. Here's the blurb: 
 

When a workaholic lawyer meets a fun-loving music marketing executive for opposites attract, friends-to-lovers adventures, which partnership will she choose?


Workaholic lawyer Audrey Willems is not going to take any chances with her bid to become a partner at her New York law firm--especially with only six months until the decision. 


Until she bumps into Jake--her new neighbor. Jake is a fun-loving music marketing executive who might just be The One.


He's funny, caring, supportive--and able to kill water bugs in the bathroom.


But Jake will never date a woman married to her job. His father was a workaholic lawyer who never had time for family.


And she's just got the case of a lifetime--the one she needs to make partner. Working 24/7 at the office may not even be enough hours to pull off a victory.


If only she had not met him now.


Audrey is determined to prove that she can juggle work and romance--even if managing court cases, candlelit dinners, and bike rides around Manhattan is a lot harder than it looks. She keeps canceling dates for yet another case crisis.


But when making partner is like a game of musical chairs and the last seat is a business-class alone, which partnership will she choose?

 #

I hope you are all doing well! Things seem pretty chaotic here with the launch, but it was fun to play with my minis again. And to feature my book in my little book store.





6 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great read, Kathy! It's interesting to think about the decision we'd make in our fifties compared to the decision we'd make in our thirties. Let us know when and where it's available for purchase!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Jodi! Yes, definitely different decisions. It's available now at Amazon in paperback and the ebook is on pre-order. I hope you enjoy it!

      https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09GD8V4RS

      Delete
  2. That's so cool! Looks like a fun read. And you've so helpfully provided the link! I'm very excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so excited that I have been buzzing all week. (And not sleeping enough). I don't know how you kept it to yourself that your entry won the HBS contest. :)

      Delete
  3. That's so cool! Looks like a fun read. And you've so helpfully provided the link! I'm very excited for you.

    ReplyDelete