Saturday, December 26, 2020

N.A.M.E. Holiday Swap 2020

 I love participating in the N.A.M.E. holiday swap because I love receiving minis as gifts. It's so much fun to open the swap package. 

The theme was the holidays from Thanksgiving to New Year. Ten of us signed up so we had to make nine gifts. 

I made two items: a platter of holiday cookies:


Here's a close-up:


And gingerbread dough for cookies in progress:


Here's a picture of my making the first cookie tray in progress:
Figuring out how to arrange the cookies

The molds are from The Mouse Market on Etsy. I really like her molds. 

And here are my swap gifts back: 



I can't wait to use them in a scene. They're all so impressive. At first, I wondered, "why is there a scissor attached to this wreath?" and then I realized it was a candy wreath and my mini person is supposed to cut off the candy. 

Anyway, we make gingerbread cookies every year, so here are our real-life ones (already quickly disappearing):

Happy Holidays!













7 comments:

  1. Exchanging gifts, is a very pleasing and exciting experience. Enjoy the gifts received.
    Hugs,
    Drora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I always love the gifts and seeing the creativity behind them.

      Delete
  2. Nice to see what everybody makes.
    Have a better best 2021!
    groetjes van Marijke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is part of the fun to see what everyone makes :)
      Happy New Year Marijke!

      Delete
  3. Lovely gifts! They are so nice! Love all of the sweets and love that stocking! I cannot seem to get the size correct.
    Mini huggs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete