Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm very thankful for all my mini friends, who I've met in person or online.

The desserts are ready for Thanksgiving:

 

And the cranberry sauce and potatoes are being cooked (ordered from the Etsy store of KensingtonMiniatures):



Here's a close-up of the gingerbread cake as I was making it. It was my first time using liquid sculpey, so that was fun.


Unfortunately I couldn't find my turkey dinner (I hope I have some time in December to organize my minis, so I stop driving myself crazy looking for things), so I couldn't make the turkey dinner scene I initially planned.  But I was happy with my gingerbread cake.

So here are pictures of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade:


With Santa Claus's sled:


And now I can start making Xmas things for my dollhouse!

5 comments:

  1. Yummy... I love gingerbread! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving. Your food looks wonderful I love the gingerbread.
    Hugs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving, Penelope! I love the desserts, and the gingerbread cake looks delicious and so moist! Hope you find the minis you're looking for, and find time to organize and make more delightful scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mini dinner and desserts are making my mouth water! Wishing you a Wonderful Thanksgiving! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like fun. And yeah, I know all about minis that go missing. Some day we will have it all organised ;-)

    ReplyDelete